You should be looking into a VoIP system if you haven't already switched
According to Future Market Insights, 2019 is going to be the year of VoIP phone. In just the phone-to-phone segment the VoIP industry, it has grown from $15.88 billion in 2012 to $44.78 billion with 116.5 million subscribers by 2019. VoIP makes use of current cloud technology and changes the way phone calls are made. It is a highly efficient, flexible and very cost-effective system for many municipalities and organizations. Chambers Advisory Group can help you with your transition.
Five reasons to switch to VoIP:
1. Older telecommunication technology is being phased out.
2. In most cases it will save money
3. It is quite flexible, with more disaster recovery options than standard landlines
4. You no longer have to deal with a local service provider like Verizon or AT&T5. It is the future, today. Most everyone has reliable internet access with significant bandwidth.
The Chambers Advisory Group
We have partnered with nexVortex, the premier VoIP service provider in the US. Their service and support is uncommon. Here is introductory video on this amazing company.
nexVortex at a glance:
- 12 years of experience in delivering Cloud Communication Services
- Named to Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies in America for 8 consecutive years (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018)
- Named to the Deloitte Fast 500 list of Fastest Growing Tech companies for 4 consecutive years (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Recognized as one of the Top 50 Channel Programs by Channel Partners Magazine
- Certified Team of Network Engineers in SIP Trunking Technology
- Nationwide, geo-redundant MPLS Network with presence in multiple data centers and growing
- Newly expanded Network Operations Center providing realtime monitoring and support
- Award-winning Managed SIP and Managed Hosted Voice services delivering quality voice
- Managed Hosted Voice with LTE – for business continuity to protect your operations and revenue flow